Welcome to the Court Bookings page!
Starting this week (June 28-July 4), our court bookings page will be activated. This will allow you to book a court in advance up to the Sunday of each week. A new schedule for the week will start each Monday.
Our bookings page also allows you to see many of the programs the club is offering for members and allows you to book a time when courts are available.
This system also allows contact tracing for the City of Hamilton COVID related protocols.
To respect your privacy, each member will be assigned a three digit number that will show up on the court bookings page for the hour you reserve.
To start using the court booking system, call the clubhouse at (905) 664-2026 or ask a staff member at the clubhouse for your individual number upon your next trip to the club!
To book a court, please call the club and speak to a staff member who will book the court for you. Please be sure to include who you are playing with, the day you are interested in, and the time. When you go onto the link, you will see your three digit number and your opponents three digit number in the time slot you have requested. This reserves your court in advance for that week.
When booking a court, please keep in mind:
1. Court bookings are scheduled in 1-hour increments. Requests for a court on the day of your call cannot be guaranteed.
2. You can only book in a time slot that is empty.
3. You can book 1 hour for singles per day and up to a 2 hour for doubles.
3. If no one has booked the court after you,
you may continue playing.
5. Only 1 hour bookings are permitted during prime time hours (5:00 - 9:00 p.m.) including doubles.
6. A booked court is held for 10 minutes from the start of the booking court time. If the court is
empty after 10 minutes, the court becomes available.
7. Please inform the office staff if you are not coming so they can make the court available on the schedule.
NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE UPDATED ON A DAILY BASIS. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF RESERVING A COURT ON THE DAY OF AS OUR OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO INVOLVED IN OTHER PROGRAMMING. ALL REQUESTS SUBMITTED DURING THE DAY WILL BE RECORDED AND ADDED TO THE PAGE THAT EVENING OR THE FOLLOWING MORNING.
Please note that repeated failure to show up during your booked court time may result in loss of court booking system privileges.
DROP IN PLAY
Drop-in play is still permitted, you can still come to the club without booking and play if there are courts available, however pre-booked courts will have priority.
If you have any questions, please call us at the club or email us at email@example.com